Faculty & Directory
MPFS faculty is comprised of exceptional professionals who bring commitment, individual talents and a broad range of life experiences, as well as teaching expertise to the classroom.
Most have advanced degrees in their specialties. They share a passion for education and a commitment to our philosophy of education which blends traditional and progressive methods and infuses academics with values.
- create original curriculum specifically for their students
- differentiate instruction to provide opportunities for various learning styles
- implement pedagogies that represent best practices in teaching
- are dedicated to ongoing professional development
- collaborate through interdisciplinary and team teaching
- model habits for life-long learning
- work in partnership with parents
- employ standards grounded in research on the brain and learning to assess students