Open House RSVP
Join us for a special Math & Science Day Open House: Monday, May 6th, 2019 from 9:00-10:30am
Please fill out the RSVP form below to register for this exciting event for both parents and students!
Math & Science Day at MPFS is the culmination of our annual STEAM Week, a week of project-based learning incorporating Science,
Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. This year our theme is entitled Transformations: Water for Steam, focusing on water, water conservation, and access to clean water. Students across grades will provide demonstrations and hands-on instruction during our interactive Math & Science morning event. We hope to see you there!
If you are unable to attend Math & Science Day but are still interested in applying for 2019-2020, we encourage you to click here to Schedule a Personal Tour as soon as possible. For questions, please contact Assistant Head of School and Director of Admissions & Program Angela DiMaria by email or by calling 610-565-1960 x104.
What to expect at an MPFS Open House:
Items in blue are special programs for Saturday Open House only. Items in green are special programs for Open House only (not available during Personal Tours)
- 25-minute hands-on mini-lessons for parents & children
- Student-led tours with our Middle School students
- Q&A session with current parents
- Meet with faculty and staff
- See students and teachers "in action" in the classroom
- Informational sessions by division (early childhood, lower school, middle school)