Charitable Lead Trust
Establish a trust that makes an annual payment to MPFS for a period of years. At the end of the term, the remaining assets go to your children or other beneficiaries. Efficiently transfer assets to family members, reduce tax liability and make a charitable impact.
If you want to make an impact now at MPFS and also provide for your family later, consider setting up a charitable lead trust.
BENEFITS OF A CHARITABLE LEAD TRUST
- Receive a gift or estate tax charitable deduction
- Pass inheritance on to family at a reduced or zero cost
- Establish a vehicle from which you can make annual gifts to charity
HOW A CHARITABLE LEAD TRUST WORKS
- You make a contribution of your property to fund a trust that pays MPFS income for a number of years.
- You receive a gift or estate tax deduction at the time of your gift.
- After a period of time, your family receives the trust assets plus any additional growth in value.